Monday, March 29, 2010

George Harrison - I Don't Want To Do It [HD]

One of My Favorite Songs By George Looking back upon my youth The time I always knew the truth. I don't want to do it. I don't want to say goodbye. To go back in the yard and play If I could only have another day. I don't want to do it. I don't want to make you cry. To go back On the hill beside the track And try to concentrate. All in all the places that I want to be, No, it shows you that I could not wait. So come back into my arms again. This love of ours, it has no end. I don't want to do it. I don't want to make you cry. I don't want to do it. I don't want to say goodbye. I don't want to do it. I don't want to see you cry. To go back On the hill beside the track And try to concentrate. All in all the places that I want to be, No, it shows you that I could not wait. So come back into my arms again. This love of ours, it has no end. I don't want to do it. I don't want to say goodbye. I don't want to do it. I don't want to say goodbye. I don't want to do it. I don't want to make you cry.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Related : Buy Speakers Buy Speakers find the best floor lamp Complete PC World coverage of the Samsung

No comments:

Post a Comment