Friday, April 2, 2010

Milkshake [Screamo] Covered by Goodnight Nurse

WHO CARES IF IT IS OR ISNT SCREAMO. THE DOWNLOAD JUST SAID IT SO I PUT IT IN THE TITLE. BIG DEAL. [Originally by Kelis] My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge! My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge! I know you want it, the thing that makes me, what the guys go crazy for, they lose their minds, the way I wind, I think it's time lala-lalala, warm it up, lala-lalala, the boys are waiting, lala-lalala warm it up, lala-lalala, the boys are waiting, My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge! My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge! I can see you're on it, you want me to teach the techniques that freaks these boys, it can't be bought, just know thieves get caught, watch if you're smart lala-lalala, warm it up, lala-lalala, the boys are waiting, lala-lalala warm it up, lala-lalala, the boys are waiting, My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge! My milk shake brings all the boys to ...

Friends Link : Buy Speakers find the best floor lamp About Baby SuperMall - Find crib bedding, nursery decor accessories, and other baby products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment